Energy Consulting for BAFA Funding in Medium-Sized Businesses
The federal subsidy for energy consulting at medium-sized companies is aimed at getting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to use qualified energy consulting services with 80% of the investment costs funded by the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA). All SMEs in the commercial and service sectors with business operations in Germany are eligible for BAFA funding. Within the framework of qualified energy consulting, you can significantly reduce your energy consumption and your energy costs.
We Support You with the Following:
- Examination of your BAFA funding possibilities
- Application process
- Execution of the consultation
- Holistic concept for energy savings for the company
- Preparation of an energy balance for your company
- Evaluation of economic energy saving possibilities
- Advice on further funding opportunities
- Reporting of overall concept
For companies with annual energy costs of more than 10,000 euros, the amount of BAFA funding covers up to 80% of the eligible consulting up to a maximum of 6,000 euros.
For companies with annual energy costs of up to 10,000 euros, the amount of BAFA funding is up to 80% of the eligible consulting costs up to a maximum of 1,200 euros.
Consulting costs 7,500 euros
Funding 80% –6,000 euros
Own contribution 1,500 euros
The following companies are eligible to apply:
- Number of employees is less than 250 and
- Maximum annual turnover is 50 million euros or
- Maximum annual balance sheet total is not more than 43 million euros
General note: There is no claim to or guarantee for BAFA funding!
Patrick Soboll advises you competently on all questions regarding energy consulting in medium-sized businesses and is happy to carry out individual cost calculations with you. Contact him directly here:
Patrick SobollAccount Manager, Energy Services
T +49 89 379 160 457
M +49 171 569 7135