BAFA Funding for Energy Efficiency
German lawmakers are creating incentives for particularly energy-intensive companies. For example, the federal government provides funding for energy efficiency in industry through BAFA. With the Energy Management System with Measurement Technology, Module 3 guideline the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) promotes energy management software and commissioning, required hardware, and installation, as well as the expansion of existing systems by covering up to 40% of the net investment costs. The introduction of an energy management system provides your company with more transparency and cost savings. At the same time, it enables you to meet new legal requirements, benefit from tax breaks, and achieve competitive image advantages.
We are happy to show you which BAFA energy efficiency subsidies you can take advantage of as part of a personal consultation.
You can start implementing the measure immediately after submitting the application at your own financial risk. You no longer need to wait for BAFA’s notification of funding. You also do not need to submit a separate application to start the measure early.
Financing Instead of Investing
With our attractive financing options, we offer you full flexibility when expanding your measurement network or introducing your energy management system. With installment plan, for example, you still have the option of claiming up to 40% subsidies from BAFA. Contact us directly if you have any questions.
Your advantages with BAFA funding
- Up to 30% of the investment costs are subsidized
- For SMEs, up to 40% of the investment costs are subsidized
- We help you with the BAFA application as well as with the preparation of the proof of use
Requirements for BAFA funding
- MSR hardware must be integrated into a listed energy management software; this listing is definitely given for both Efficio and Optimo
- For evaluation purposes, the key energy figures recorded in the energy management software must be stored for at least three years from the commissioning of the investment applied for
- The measurement or sensor technology must be directly related to an energy management system or environmental management system
- A direct link to the energy or environmental management system exists if the measurement results are incorporated into the management process via a listed software solution according to section 2.1.
Patrick Soboll competently advises you on all questions regarding funding opportunities, funding programs, and applications as well as current BAFA conditions so that you can successfully secure funding. Contact him directly here:
Patrick SobollAccount Manager, Energy Services
T +49 89 379 160 457
M +49 171 569 7135