Berg BDL 50 energy data loggers are designed for time-synchronous acquisition and intermediate storage of energy consumption information or measured values from M-Bus and Modbus/RTU measuring networks. As M-Bus or Modbus/RTU masters, they periodically retrieve meter readings, measured values, or load values from the media meters or sensors and pass them on to the Efficio energy data acquisition and analysis system.
Depending on the number of meters or sensors to be recorded, the data logger can temporarily store the measured values and time stamps for several weeks.
The BDL 50 is designed with a level converter for the connection of up to 50 M-Bus terminal devices (standard-compliant according to EN13757). Commissioning is carried out in a very simple and effective way via an assistant in the Efficio software. In the first step, the network parameters are imported into the data logger via a USB stick. In the second step, Efficio finds connected meters or sensors and offers the measuring points for data storage.
- BDL 50 M-Bus/Modbus data logger for the Efficio energy management system
- Internal level converter for 50 M-Bus standard loads
- Ethernet interface for network connection
- 16 GB microSD archive memory for logging measured values
- Minute-by-minute polling of M-Bus or Modbus/RTU media meters (electricity, heat, water, compressed air, gas, etc.)
- Compact design for top-hat rail mounting
BDL 50 Item number: 003386 Data logger for minute-by-minute or quarter-hourly accurate interrogation of
M-Bus or Modbus/RTU media meters of e.g. electricity, water,
heat meters and gas meters in a Modbus or M-Bus network
Hour meter for installation and measurement time
Operating conditions according to EN 61131-2
Operating temperature: 0 … +50 °C, rel. humidity 10 … 95 %
Skalar.pro Universal Data Logger
The Skalar.pro universal data logger has been designed for the acquisition of instantaneous meter readings and the readout of data memories from electricity meters. Thanks to the integrated synchronization function, it cyclically synchronizes the real-time clocks of Berg DCLi meters and thus creates the basis for standard-compliant meter reading recording according to PTB-A 50.7.
Up to 16 DCLi meters can be connected serially per Skalar.pro for third-quantity delimitation. If required, an M-Bus level converter for up to eight DCMi M-Bus meters and a pulse acquisition module for up to four DCi S0 pulse meters can be integrated in the housing.
Skalar.pro generates virtual load profiles in 15-minute time intervals from the recorded meter readings of the DCMi or the pulse readings of the DCi electricity meters and stores them, together with the readings from the DCLi meters, in its long-term memory in CSV format.
The load profiles are transmitted at programmable time intervals by the universal data logger via network or mobile radio to an SFTP server or directly to the energy data management software Efficio in push mode and form the basis for continuous or standard-compliant recording of the connected consumption meters.
The consumption meter type, the format of the storage files, and their transmission is pre-parameterized via the Web server integrated in Skalar.Pro. For connecting to third-party meters, templates can optionally be created by the Berg service department.
- Data logger for submetering and third-party quantity recording
- Parameterizable via integrated Web GUI
- Memory readout and time synchronization of 16 DCLi meters
- Standard-compliant transmission of meter readings according to PTB-A 50.7
- Acquisition of up to eight DCMi M-Bus and four DCi pulse meters
- Converter for the creation of 15-minute load profiles in CSV format
- 2 GB long-term archive memory for meter readings
- Ethernet interface for network connection
- LTE mobile radio module for decentralized data loggers
- Surface-mounted housing with three-point mounting (top-hat rail adapter on request)
|Material||Insulating case for terminal cover mounting according to DIN 43857|
|Fire protection||UL94 V0|
|Dimensions (W × H × D) in mm||176 × 107 × 65|
|Operating and storage conditions|
|Protection class||IP 51 according to DIN EN 60529 (VDE 0470-1)|
|Pollution degree||2 according to DIN EN 60950-1|
|Rel. humidity range||10…95% (rel. humidity range)|
|Nominal voltage||100…230 V AC ±10% acc. to DIN EN 50160|
|Rated frequency||50 Hz ±15%|
|Overvoltage resistance||4 kV|
|Power supply||Connection terminals up to 4 mm² (rigid) or 2.5 mm² (flexible)|
|Inputs||Optional via PRM44 module, four active inputs for S0 counters, 13 V (open circuit voltage), 12 mA (open circuit current), 1 kΩ (max. load), terminal connection 1.5 mm² (rigid and flexible), max. 3 m cable|
|Mobile radio||SMA (female) antenna connector, mini-SIM card reader for 1.8 V and 3.0 V SIM cards for GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and UMTS/HSPA+ 850/900/2100 MHz|
|Ethernet® Interfaces||RJ45 (8P8C) 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX acc. to IEEE 802.3, auto crossover|
|Serial Interface||RS485 half-duplex configurable via software Modbus RTU, 300…115,200 bps, max. 1,200 m cable length
(Optional) M-Bus DIN EN 13757-2 (DIN EN 1434)
M-Bus master for 8 standard loads, 300…4,800 bps
SKALAR.PRO II DIN RAIL Item number: 005108 Communication device for SmartMetering and SmartGrid applications,
power supply 24VDC, two Ethernet interfaces 10BaseT/100Base-TX
for WAN and service operation, expansion interface for additional boards,
two serial RS485 interfaces halfdublex, message input, relay output and
power supply output 5V DC (not switchable),
memory expansion 128 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash, 2GB eMMC.
LTE M-Bus Master
The LTE M-Bus Master energy data logger is designed to provide utilities, service companies, and heating network operators with a highly flexible and efficient system for automated remote meter reading. It reads and stores data from a maximum of 16 directly connectable M-BUS devices. Data transfer is automated via LTE in push mode without the intervention of any host software, thus enabling a very powerful remote data transmission solution for M-Bus. The variable remote data transmission formats allow the effective integration of meter data into a wide variety of system landscapes.
- Direct connection, reading, and saving of meter data from 16 M-Bus meters
- Integrated IR interface for cascading CMeX extender modules for connection of up to 256 M-Bus devices
- Reading and storing of meter data from any meter with M-Bus protocol according to EN 13757-3
- M-Bus data logger functionality with storage depth of up to 5,000 M-Bus meter data records
- Remote data transmission (mobile 2G/3G/LTE) via email, FTP, HTTP, SMS
- Sending of flexible data reports as well as user specific reports and status messages
- Configurable via SMS, HTTP, and Telnet
- Possibility of remote maintenance and firmware update via OTAP Java™ standard
|Frequency||Quad-band GSM 850/900/1,800/1,900 MHz|
|GSM data||Up to 14.4 bps, V.110, in non-transparent mode|
|GPRS data||Class 12, used up to Class 8|
|FTP||Standard FTP Client|
|HTTP||Standard HTTP client, POST and GET|
|Transparent M-Bus||Standard HTTP client, POST and GET|
|Transparent M-Bus||Via static IP/TCP|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Dimensions (W × H × D) in mm||100 × 65 × 36|
|Mounting type||DIN rail mounting|
|Power supply||100…240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||<2.5 W max.|
|M-Bus standard reference||EN 13757-2 /-3. M-Bus decoder embedded|
|M-Bus baud rate||300 and 2,400 baud|
|Max. M-Bus counter||16 standard loads/extension by extender|
|Max. Cable length||1,000 m|
|M-Bus connection||Plug-in terminal for solid conductors Ø 0.6…0.8 mm|
|Data memory||1.3 MB|
|Memory depth||Max. 5,000 meter data records|
|Possible logger intervals||1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min, 1 h, 12 h, day, week, month|
CME 2100 LTE LOGGER Item number: 004925 LTE M-Bus Master Data Logger for minutely or quarterly
quarter-hourly interrogation of M-Bus meters or sensors.
Number of M-Bus sensors: max. 16 standard loads a 1.5 mA
Number of parameterizable M-Bus variables: max. 128
Power supply: 100-240 VAC (+-10%), 50- 60 Hz